Wait until the REC200 is booted up. This process takes approximately 35 seconds to 1 minute to complete.
1. Open a webbrowser and enter the default ip address of the REC200 (see below). The browser will connect to the unit. (Make sure that the ip address of your computer has been put in the same subnet range of the REC200, otherwise the REC200 is not able to connect to your local network or computer. For a detailed guide how to set up your PC to access a device in another subnet, have a look here)
2. A login page will appear. Fill in the default Username and Password:
Default IP address 192.168.1.100
Default Username and Password admin / admin
The front panel can be accessed by pushing the [MENU] Button on the REC200.
1. Use the arrow buttons to move the cursor to the item to be set.
2. Press the [OK] button to enter the corresponding sub-menu, or save the configuration. Press [Menu] to go back.
*** Take the following precautions to prevent the Product from falling down which may cause injuries:
• Set up this Product on a hard, stable surface, or mount it to a wall or ceiling.
• ONLY use an Avonic mount for mounting to a wall or ceiling.
• Ensure the mounting construction is capable of supporting four times the weight of the Product. (See 'General Specifications > Weight product’ in the Product Datasheet for the exact weight.)
• Use a safety loop or drop protection that prevents the Product from falling if the mounting construction fails.
• During mounting and installation, NEVER install a Product above a person.
• Check the installation at least once a year. An improper mounting could cause the unit to fall off, resulting in personal injury.