These instructions below are from the ReleaseNotes_REC200.pdf included in the firmware package (visit the REC200 product page to download the firmware).
Please follow them to upgrade the firmware:
1. Open the file you downloaded from the product page of the REC-200.
2. In the WebGui go to the System Settings page and open the System Operation tab.
3. Click on “upload” under “Upgrade”.
4. Select the firmware file ending on .WVupgrade and upload it to your REC-200.
5. Click on “System Operation” tab on “Reboot” and reboot the REC-200 to make the new firmware active.