...UVC PTZ control to be more correct.
1- Stream a video (here with a CM4x)
MENU: Media > Open Capture Device...
Capture Device tab:
- Click the Advanced options (next copyscreens)
Advanced options window (if needed to change some values like the Picture aspect-ratio, etc...) and enable the "Device properties" (to open the next copyscreens):
* Device properties (1rst window):
* Device properties (2nd window), choose an appropriate Compression format (Color Space / Compression) and resolution (Output Size):
Now that you have the USB stream of your camera on your screen, you can do a right click on the screen to open the basic options like the video ones: Zoom, Aspect ratio, Crop,..
Also you can open the Extended settings :
- Either from the menu bar at the bottom:
- Either from the top menu (Tools > Effects and Filters):
where it will be possible to enable and use many different options in the Video Effects tab like:
- Essential tab >Image Adjust ( Hue, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation Gamma):
- Geometry > Interactive zoom:
- Transform: horizontal/vertical flip, rotation, etc..
- Overlay > Add logo, add text,...
And still many other options...
*** On Windows side, you (only) have control of the Brightness, Contrast, Rotation (here below with Windows 11):