To assign an IP address to the CON300-IP:
- 1. DHCP OFF/ ON (to specify if the DCHP is enabled or disabled. Press the top of the joystick for OK)
- 2. IP Address (to specify a fixed IP address using numerical buttons. P for OK)
- 3. Subnet Mask (to specify the Subnet Mask using numerical buttons. P for OK)
- 4. Gateway (to specify the Gateway using numerical buttons. P for OK)
4. Press [MENU]
5. To the question "Restart to take effect" choose the "Yes" option: the CON300-IP will powercycle with the new Ethernet settings.
* If you would need to let the DHCP service on your network assign automatically an IP address to the CON300-IP:
Just enable the DHCP (choosing the "ON" option and confirming by pressing the top of the joystick), then press the MENU button and at the question "Restart To Take Effect" choose the "YES" option.
Example of a DHCP configuration:
With the DHCP enabled, the router sets automatically the IP address to the camera (here 192.168.1.136 in that example above)