(Video in English, French and Spanish)
The Record Settings page are shown in the pictures below. Here you can select which way and where a stream is recorded.
1. USB states whether or not a USB device is inserted
2. SD states whether or not a SD card is inserted
3. Storage Device Select either USB or SD to record
4. Record File Format *.ts, *.mp4, *.mov
5. Record Name name the recorded file
6. Record Mode Loop, Size, Time (see pics below)
7. Record Time/ Size Determine maximum recording Time or Size of the file (kilobytes)
8. Loop enable/ disable loop recording when the recording device is full
9. Apply click to save the settings if you changed them
10. Start Recording click on the green button
• MAKE SURE TO SAFELY REMOVE THE USB/SD BEFORE TAKING IT OUT OF THE REC200, IF YOU DO NOT, IT MAY CORRUPT THE LAST RECORDING
• YOU CAN ONLY USE FAT32 USB/SD DRIVES, WITH A MAX OF 128 GB, AND RECORD A MAX OF 4 GB FILE SIZE. AFTER THAT THE REC200 WILL RECORD A NEW FILE WITH A GAP OF 1 OR 2 SECONDS BETWEEN THE TWO FILES.
• You can see how much space is left on the USB/ SD device at the green bar that is slowly turning full.
• Click always on apply when you change some settings! This will save the settings.
• You can start recording (green button) after you clicked on apply.
LOOP record mode enables the possibility to enable continuous recording a file with a max of 4GB :
Take note of the following:
• When the 4G is reached, the REC200 will start a new file with a gap of 1 or 2 seconds in between with the old file.
• When the USB and/or SD card is full, the recorder will start to overwrite the old files!
SIZE record mode enables the possibility to set a specific file size for the record file:
• Maximum recording file is 4 GB.
TIME record mode to select a specific time how long the recording should take:
• You can select a specific time, but you should know that the REC200 can record a file of max 4 GB.
Check always the Recording time table below before you start to record!
• The REC200 starts to continuously record a file when the loop option is enabled.
*** The table below shows how long you can record for different file formats.
• Note that the times are a rough estimation and can possibly deviate a few minutes.