(Video in English, French and Spanish)
Follow the instructions below to manually stream to Facebook over RTMP:
1. Log into the web gui of the REC200 (by default on 192.168.1.100, with username: admin, and password : admin)
2. Open the tab "System Settings" recheck that your ethernet settings are correctly configured to have an internet connection.
3. Open the tab "Live Service/Streaming Setting" and go to the Basic Setting page
4. Select the correct input (HDMI or SDI)
5. Select Mode "Manual"
6. Select output: RTMP/RTMPS.
Copy the 'Server URL' given on your Facebook 'Go Live' webpage ('Streaming software' section) and paste it in the URL field of the REC200.
7. Copy the 'Stream key' given on Facebook and paste it in the Streaming key field of the REC200.
8. Apply these settings and start streaming to Facebook.
Facebook will now give you a preview of your RTMPS stream.
** Requirements for Facebook Live videos :