How to stream your camera to Facebook Live from OBS studio?
Modified on: Mon, 19 Dec, 2022 at 3:53 PM
- Open Facebook.com on your web browser and log in
- Go to the "Go live" section (https://www.facebook.com/live/producer), select "Streaming software" and copy the Stream key:
- Launch OBS Studio
- Get the stream of your camera (See Stream an Avonic Camera via RTSP to OBS)
- In the top menu, navigate to File > Settings > Stream, select "Facebook Live" as service and paste the Stream key (copied in point 2 above) and click OK
- In the bottom right corner of OBS, click on "Start streaming"
- Now you should have the preview on Facebook:
- Choose your settings and preferences (stream now or later, in a group, public/friends, ...) and click the "Go Live" button: you should now be streaming on Facebook from OBS !
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.