Be gentle with the moving parts, hold the camera only at the bottom (See 'Handling Precautions' below).
The camera is packed in a sealed bag, if the seal has been breached, contact Avonic.
(Only the camera differs between the CM41 and CM44 product lists)
Always take the camera by its base and do not move the position of the lens manually:
Be sure to have your camera set on a stable platform not prone to vibrations.
Connect the original 12V power supply and set the physical ON/OFF button to ‘ON’
(Note that these cameras do not support PoE)
3. Connect a laptop
Using the original USB cable, you can connect the camera to a laptop for videoconference for instance, see example with Skype or Zoom (In the videoconference case please note that the camera has not control by itself over the quality, it is completely depending on the computer/VC software for its output. If a specific resolution has to be forced, contact us)
4. Configure the camera
• If required, test which anti-flicker settings (from the OSD menu > Camera > Exposure) gives the best results in your room.
• Does your room have changing light conditions? Then avoid manual settings and leave the important settings (Exposure mode, white balance,..) to automatic: the software/algorithm will automatically change them for you. Otherwise with fixed light conditions, it would be more professional to set some fixed settings starting with the exposure mode: AAE or SAE mode? See General camera recommendations and settings
5. Eventually you need to control multiple cameras with only one remote?
The default IR ID is 1. Give every camera a unique IR ID:
• Turn on only camera 2 and press [*] → [#] → [F2].
• Turn on only camera 3 and press [*] → [#] → [F3].