With the menu button next to the CON100 joystick, you can open the OSD (On-Screen display) menu of the camera to make changes in the settings of the camera itself.
* As an example, here is below the OSD of the a CM7x camera:
Follow these instructions to open the OSD menu and navigate through it:
1. Press the Menu button to open the OSD Menu
2. Move the joystick up and down to scroll through the menu
3. Press OPEN to enter a menu feature
4. Move the joystick left and right to change the settings within a menu feature
5. Press CLOSE or ESC to leave a menu feature or the OSD menu itself.