How to set a preset
1. Move the joystick to set the camera in the desired position
2. Press short the number between 0 - 255 of the preset you wish to set
3. Press short the SET button to set the preset
(Note: the order is the opposite with the CON300-IP PTZ controller: first the SET button, then the preset number)
How to call a preset
1. Press the number (between 0 - 255) of the preset you wish to call
2. Press the CALL button to call the preset (camera will move automatically to the postion of that preset number)
How to delete a preset
1. Press the number button of the preset you want to delete.
2. Wait untill the camera moves to the position of that preset number.
3. Press again the number button of the preset you want to delete.
4. Press long the SET number button.
5. [CLR PRESET:] shows shortly on the screen of the controller.
6. The Preset is now deleted and empty.