- Locate your specific camera model on our website > Products > Cameras
- In the Download section, look for the firmware package. For example, look at the highlighted image below:
- Download, open, and extract the files to a convenient location on your computer.
- If needed, follow the upgrade procedure explained in "How to update a CM40 or CM70 series camera"
Note: As shown below, the firmware package is composed of several files:
The two firmware files required to upgrade/flash a camera, are:
- ARM firmware (like in this example: CM70_series_32M_ARM_V3.2.7_20221217)
- UVC firmware (in this example above we have two UVC firmwares: "AV_CM70_IP_B_T.." for the Black version, and "AV_CM70_IP_W_.." for the White version because in the CM7x series the UVC firmware is color-dependent! Therefore be sure to select the correct UVC firmware before upgrading)
Into the same firmware package, you will also find other files like:
- The Release Note PDF lists new functions and changes made into the current and previous releases.
- The Update_readme text contains instructions on how to perform the camera firmware upgrade.